The OADCPH is an African NGO composed of members who are rehabilitation service providers, and is open to all private and public actors in the field of disability, but also to organizations and institutions working in the field of disability in Africa.
It now has 84 members in 34 African countries.
CRITERIA FOR BECOMING A MEMBER OF OADCPH
- Have an authorization to open the center issued by the competent authorities in their country;
- Have legal recognition and provide proof thereof (eg: legal notice in the official journal, failing that, registration receipt);
- Provide the statutes and internal regulations of the center or any equivalent official document;
- Accept supervision and production of reports, statistics;
- Have adequate infrastructure;
- Be able to justify any donation received from OADCPH;
- Apply transparent pricing adapted to the social level of disabled people.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE